Going off topic: Old school blogging meme
I’ve been tagged! Okay, I don’t go off topic on this blog very much — I typically stick to the kissing and charity themes — but my bloggy buddy Stevie tagged me, so I’m making a special exception.
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
- Dream chasing
- Fairy tales
- Anime (from popular to obscure, I have to keep a spreadsheet of all the shows I’ve watched)
Five Things I Would Like to Do before I Die:
Hold on, lemme just check my bucket list….which has 100 items on it because, darn it, it’s okay to want stuff.
- Raise $10k to fight cancer. There, I said it. I dream of getting the Kiss Chronicles Razoo page to $10k raised toward the cure.
- Create a web comic (probably partnering with an artist)
- Visit Australia
- Learn to play chess
- Paint a wall full of doodles (or an entire room, perhaps?)
Five Things I Say a Lot:
- “Oh my gosh!”
- “Stop it, cat.”
- “Where did I put that? I had it a second ago.”
- “Pumpernickel, away!” Oh, wait, no, I never say that.
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
- Does manga count? If so, the latest chapters of Bleach and Skip Beat.
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (currently in progress)
- Business in Blue Jeans by Susan Baroncini-Moe
- Slashback by Rob Thurman
- Isis Wept by Stephan Loy
Wow, talk about a hodgepodge.
Five Favorite Movies:
- The Princess Bride
- Princess Mononoke
- The Adventures of Baron Von Munchausen
- The Avengers
- The Labyrinth
My above choices are based strongly on rewatchability.
Five People I Invite to Do This Meme:
I’m a bad sport. Here’s what I say: If you’re a blogger and this interests you, do eeet! If you’re a blogger and it doesn’t interest you, don’t do eeet, and link me to some other post about yourself so I can get to know you. (But, you know, it’d be really cool if Melissa my Favorite Alien and Karen the Fairy Queen and Elaine the Derby Girl did it.)